сургалтын арга барилууд - Our Benchmarks
At CIPE MN we use Canadian Language Benchmarks in teaching English.
There are 3 Levels in learning English:
- the Beginner - Stage 1,
- Intermediate - Stage 2 and
- Advanced - Stage 3.
Each of those Levels is broken into 4 stages of teaching and skills:
- Listening and
A Pre-Intermediate student studies lessons from Stage 1 - Part 4 and Stage 2 - Part 5
We can easily see if students need help with what they are learning. This allows us to offer extra help and classroom time to build those skills.
Why Canadian English?
- Canadian English is the variety of English spoken in Canada.
- Canadian English contains elements of British English and American English in its vocabulary.
- Canada has very little dialect diversity compared to the United States and Britian, that is, Canadians have very little accent.
- Canadian English and American English are sometimes classified together as North American English.
- Canadian English spelling is largely a blend of British and American conventions.
Please join us, Register today!